Based on your selected MSN program (FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER) , write your first section of your ROLE paper using the following criteria:
For this assignment, you will research an advanced nursing practice role and summarize your findings in a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding the title page and references):
- Focusing on the specialty for which you were admitted to South University, select an advanced nursing role to research. (It must be one offered by South University.)
- Distinguish the role as clinical or non-clinical and how it promotes patient outcomes, ie safety, access to health care or health information relative to the ANP level
- Apply an Advance Nursing Practice Concept to your chosen role
- Develop a minimum of ten questions that you would like to ask the advance practice clinician or non-clinician that you have chosen to interview. Identify in the paper the individual by name, credentials, position and your planned date for the interview (Interview is due Week 3)
- Support your findings with at least two research articles (study, design, sample and results must be discussed). Other peer reviewed articles that are non-research and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference; ieAmerican Association of College of Nursing. (2010)).
- Format your paper, citations, and references using correct APA Style.