The Journal Article Review must be about How should we address the shortage of nurses? • Must be at least 8 pages, excluding works cited (This is based on typed words, not tables or charts
The Journal Article Review must be about How should we address the shortage of nurses?
• Must be at least 8 pages, excluding works cited (This is based on typed words, not tables or charts.)
• include page numbers
• be double spaced
• include all section headings
• use a font no greater than 12 points
• have margins on the right side at least 1 inch
• be typewritten
• be grammatically correct
• use proper sentence structure
• include at least six scholarly journals
• include proper citations; works must be cited throughout paper and include a Cites Listed section;
• use only the APA format for citing.
What is the specific health care delivery issue or problem you will be addressing and why?
B. History and Background of the Issue
Using scholarly (peer reviewed) journals, discuss the history and background of the problem/issue.
C. Solutions and/or Approaches
Using scholarly journals, what are at least two different solutions and/or approaches that have been used to solve the problem successfully?
D. Writing Proficiency
You will be graded based on writing style; composition, organization; grammar; sentence structure, ability to communicate your thoughts and ideas and spelling.
What conclusions can you draw from your research as they relate to your health care delivery issue/problem? Support this conclusion with references from readings and information gathered in sections above.
Remember you must cite throughout your paper using APA method of citation.
 What is considered a peer reviewed source? Peer-reviewed (refereed or scholarly) journals – Articles are written by experts and are reviewed by several other experts in the field before the article is published in the journal in order to insure the article’s quality. (The article is more likely to be scientifically valid, reach reasonable conclusions, etc.)